Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pick of the week: 5factsabout.me

In a world of social networking sites like Facebook, the word "friend" has become a little diluted, for lack of a better word. I've seen people with 500-600 "friends" on Facebook, but no one person that they feel they can confide in. What about those 500-600 people? Are none of them actual friends? You know, those people that actually care about you?

Here comes 5factsabout.me to the rescue! 5factsabout.me allows you to create 5 true or false facts about yourself. Afterwards, you can quiz your friends on these questions by directing them to your profile! See how well they really know you. The results can also be shared on Facebook or Twitter, for those so inclined.

Head on over and take a look, I'm sure you'll find it fun and enlightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment