Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Online Tools review: Diagram.ly

Diagrams; either you love them or hate them. For those who have been around long enough to become Visio experts, you might actually appreciate that you can get the same kind of output from an entirely free tool, Diagram.ly. With numerous features and an easy web-based interface, here is another tool to your work anywhere, with any computer quiver!

No need to sign up and no fees make this a really great tool! Head on over an take a look, I'm sure you'll feel the same way I do!

4 comments:

  1. I tried it out but will stick with my true Visio replacement - http://www.lucidchart.com . Not a big fan of Diagramly's output.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I stand corrected! LucidChart is a fantastic app and really does a better job than Diagram.ly! Thank you for bringing it to my attention, Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First glance at LucidChart does look like a superior app but would be interested in a more full review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, I'll be sure to write up and post a review in the coming days!

    ReplyDelete