Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome back

For those who have been reading my blog for a while, I want to apologize for the lengthy hiatus I have taken from writing. Having started a new gig for Canadian Blood Services as an Instructional Designer a couple of months ago, I've been a little busy lately with the demands of this contract as well as the demands of my young family. But I wanted to let the faithful reader know that content is going to start appearing with regularity, starting this week.

Some of the regular series I had been doing will return, including the Pick of the Week, Online Tools review, Micro Homes and Book Review, albeit with a few changes. I've decided to incorporate ebooks reviews with the Book Review feature, as I've been using my Kobo for reading pretty much exclusively (although I have to admit that I've also read a couple books on my iPod Touch and although not as nice as the Kobo for this function, is nonetheless a pretty useful feature for everyday use.

Thank you again for your patience, and an enormous thank you to my wife, who was one of my most avid readers and took the time to point out that she had not read anything new in a long time and missed it. Thank you sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment