Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wedding Photo Project - Gen and Dave

I'm really looking forward to a great photo project later this month, organized by Photo Pulse, my wife's photo studio: Gen and Dave's wedding. My wife has asked me to act like her second during her shoot and I was very pleased to accept. It's an excellent opportunity to add to my portfolio while getting to spend some time appreciating my wife's skill and talent. She has organized some equipment rental to provide her (as well as myself) with some additional tools to help make this project exceed the customer's expectations.

I will post more information following the event itself as well as some reviews of the equipment I will get to use during the project.


Project Update:

The wedding shoot was a rousing success! It was probably one of the hottest days of the year though, so everyone was sweating buckets; the old chapel we were in had no air conditioning, but the ceremony itself was quite quick and then we were outside for the group shots and portrait session.


A beautiful day and a beautiful wedding; what more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment